Colon cleanse has become the two new buzz words for weight watchers. It is one of the most recommended ways to ensure that you burn your fat and lose your weight instantly and also get a completely bacteria-free colon in just a matter of few days. There are many master colon cleanses available in the market, but you will have to try and choose the one that best suits you. Here you will find one easy way to cleanse your colon and help you lose weight.
For this particular potion, you would need the following ingredients,
2 cups of buttermilk
3 tablespoons of coriander leaves
1 teaspoon of roasted cumin seed powder
• To make this potion all you have to do is put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them really well. This particular colon cleanse is best consumed when drank cold. So ensure that you throw in a couple of ice cubes to do the trick or make it the previous night and leave it in the refrigerator to cool well by the next morning.
• Make certain that you drink at least 2 cups on a daily basis and with time, increase the quantity to 4 cups. When you are using this particular colon cleanse you are advised to drink a lot of water and fruit juices only after an hour.
• This particular colon cleanse has to be taken on an empty stomach to help cleanse your colon and lose weight.
• Though buttermilk is a dairy product you are strongly advised not to drink anything else that has milk in it. Avoid drinking tea or coffee with milk or even avoid drinking milk. This would just upset your stomach further since buttermilk is a curdled form of milk and it would curdle the other milk products that go in.
• The fermented bacteria in the buttermilk would ensure that it kills and prevents harmful bacteria from developing in your colon.
Now try this wonder potion for at least 3 weeks and see how your colon is free from harmful bacteria and how easily even you can lose your weight.
Visit https://www.moolikaayurveda.com/product/buy-combo-offer-for-weight-loss/ for more information.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.