Low sperm count is one of the major reasons which cause difficulty in conception. There are many sexual health related issues that you may suffer from. Some of them are unhealthy sperm, low sperm quality, low sperm volume etc. All these issues may be a cause difficulty while trying to conceive. Semen are identified as healthy if the color is white or gray, thick and the quantity of the sperm is more.
Knowing the major causes of low sperm count will be helpful in curbing the issue. Following are some of the major causes that may give rise to low sperm count:
1) Accumulating Heat in the testicle is one of the most common causes of low sperm count. Sperm when subjected to heat may decrease the production of sperm and semen. Sperm, in order to survive, needs low temperature. And this is why the scrotum is found located hanging outside.
2) Those who are addicted to Alcohol also may suffer from the condition of low sperm count. Smoking is another major factor that may contribute to the condition.
3) Using Drugs such as steroids and other cytotoxic drugs may also contribute low semen count.
4) Ejaculating more often within a short period of time may also be one of the major contributing factors to the issue.
Once you are aware of all these factors, taking care of the condition may not be a major issue. Following are some of the things that can be done to increase your sperm count:
1) Instead of wearing underwear, it is better to switch to wearing boxers. This will give breathing space to your scrotum and help in increasing the production of semen.
2) As far as possible limit your intake of alcohol and at best, quit smoking. Non smokers are found to be more fertile as compared to smokers.
3) If you are into drugs then quit that habit. Drugs that are used for cancer treatments may also contribute to the decreased production of sperm.
4) Maintain a gap of at least three days between each consecutive ejaculation. This will be helpful in making you more profile.
Beside these natural methods, there are a number of herbal supplements that may be helpful in boosting your sperm count. These supplements are free from any side effects and are the most effective means of treatment. These herbs have been used since ancient times and are well known for its effectiveness. These are 100% effective and no prescription is required.
If you want to learn more visit, https://www.moolikaayurveda.com/product/increase-sperm-count-and-motility-ayurvedic-remedy-combo